Saturday, January 9, 2010

Much needed update

Well I have been busy, being on holiday means I have had LOTS to do...
On the Billy front we have had a few lessons, with more this week. Have also had 2 rides out at Mcleans, which have been great, sj first, then a good hack and some xc thrown in for good measure!
Abbie has left home and left Bills an only child for a bit, she is at Kerrys and we are starting her undersaddle. Has been a good learning experience for me as it is all done the Mclean way and is very easy on the ponies. Have also been helping with one of Kerrys at the same time... he is lovely but at 17 hands its very different from one to the other!
At home I have got some native trees, and plan to get somemore. Hay is due to be cut hopefully soon. Have offered the neighbour grazing in the side paddock as well as I am inundated with grass!

No comments:

Post a Comment