Thursday, June 4, 2009

Not much

to add, have had a few good rides this week.. Billy and I are getting better at the indirect rein aids now...

He is enjoying having a ride to the end of the road after his schooling sessions as well.

Still treating his eye with KA's magic light and cleaning and ab's. Waiting on the vet to come and check it, but it doesn't feel as hard to me now.

In true to form style the weather is due to crap out this weekend, typical as I have a lesson planned....

Ben and Abbie spent the day naked yesterday, it has been frosty but the days have been lovely and sunny.

I am trying to learn my dressage test for next weekend, have given up any hope of remembering 2, so may well just have to skip one, as I don't know if I will have enough time for me to learn a second test after the first, and cant find anyone to call for me...

But its all good, an outing with the boy would be super.

Isky is due for her stitches out on Sunday so that will be good, she is pretty over it now I think!

It is also 6 years since mum died today, so wont ride, but will hopefully get to have a sit on the boy in the paddock...

No comments:

Post a Comment