Saturday, April 11, 2009

Devistation

Last week brought a mix of emotions,
Starting at the beginning, saddle fitter came out and fitted my saddles, both of which are fine, however the side saddle is a no go...

The results came back on his lump removal, and sadly it was malignant, next step is to have an injection into the site the lump was removed from.
As it was a long weekend, we missed getting the drug before the weekend.

Chris came out to do Billy's feet, and thankfully he had an abscess..... so thanks to Dy he is now sporting a poultice boot....


I was well in need of a horsie pick me up do headed to Dy's place on Saturday... where I had the best ride sidesaddle...
canter a few strides and even jumped!! went hacking and even managed to shut a gate...
Up and down banks, had a ball... thanks so much to Dy...
I may well have to steal her pony now!

Got up and fed Billy today and Ben was having a sleep, I went and sat on his back, he was quite relaxed about the whole thing... cant wait till he is broken in and I can ride him....

No comments:

Post a Comment